Good Things Come in Small Packages.
The Stamp Cube is the smallest yet the most powerful 3D printer designed to be used even in the most tightest of spots. It’s sleek and simplistic exterior is matched by its user friendly internal build area.
Programmed specifically for the development of cake and baking decorating tools such as cookie and icing stamps and cutters, it requires no previous technical knowledge and arrives with easy to use video tutorials and heaps of support!
Why you'll Love the Stamp Cube..
Small enough to fit into a schoolbag.
For its size, it easily reaches speeds of 40mm/s.
Super Easy to Use
Its so easy to use, even the kids can start creating in minutes.
Make cool custom tools for baking and cake decorating.
- Production Method: Hot Melt Accumulation
- Print Speed: 10-40 mm/s
- Layer Thickness: 0.1mm-0.3mm
- Print Resolution: 0.1 – 0.2mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Max Print Size: 90mm x 110mm x 70mm
- Input File Format: STL
- Material Type: PLA
- OS Support: Windows XP/7/8/10
Decorating on Another Level
Premade stamps and cutters are a thing of the past. Watch how you can seriously impress your customers and guests with custom made decoration tools.
Watch the Stamp Cube 3D Printer in Action ..
Stamp Cube is Perfect for ..
- Cake Shops
- Cookie Shops
- Home Decorators
- Child Care
What our Customers Say ..
Save 50% Off for a Limited Time
- Easy to Use – Requires no technical experience
- Extremely Compact – Fits into the Smallest Areas
- Satisfyingly Fast: Print at up to 40mm/s
- Impressive Quality: Print using 0.2mm Layer Height
- Food Safe: Uses Pure, Non-Toxic PLA Grade Filament
What you’ll Receive:
- 1 x Stamp Cube 3D Printing System
- 1 x 250g PLA Food Grade Filament Roll
- 1 x Serif DrawPlus X8 Graphics Software
- 1 x Cura 3D Slicing Software
- 1 x Support USB (Manual, Video Tutorials)
Error: Access Token for stampcube is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.